About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 29 March 2008

"Theres ALWAYS a choice!"

Making the right choices in life can be very difficult.We all have made bad choices in our lifetime but for some,without making the wrong choices,they would not fully realize the right ones!I helped a dear friend of mine yesterday by staying up until midnight talking to him trying to get him to reason on why someone would not be honest or as open as you would like them to be.My experiences with women (or lack there of:P) has led me to keep my head straight.I was talking with my really close friend S.She was amazing,we talked about the color of her eyes and her family and how she is away from her twin and it feels different and she misses her so much:( I tried to bring her comfort but I know that there is some sort of bond that exists between twins.I was happy she spoke to me and I got to see her (the wonders of msn :) I had a great day and I got a kiss from a friend and that really surprised me coz she doesn't normally do that when I see her.....but then again girls have this thing where they go crazy when they see each other. Guys just hit a high five or something :P I am feeling so peaceful these days but I sometimes wonder what my life could have been like if I did just one thing differently.Would it affect who I am today? Would I be in the same place? This was an interesting theory that was offered to me by this really cool Canadian guy I met online.He had a very unique perspective on life and everything.He also was superbly accurate at predicting the actions of my former Love interest.I had used his personality predictions to my advantage.So I would say that we all have the power and the intelligence to change our circumstances, to change our lives. However,the degree of change depends on the methods you use and with each unique situation,you cannot apply the same methods as the results will be different.This guy was so good at taking advantage of his situation.I think that some people can find the good in every bad situation.Find it and capitalize on it! I never liked taking advantage of people so I always thought it was wrong to take more than what I need for my work.But it could mean the difference between success and failure.BUT if we lose ourselves in the process and other people get hurt then we are just exploiting other people and the effects are negative.Today,I still feel much the same way but I take advantage of the situation and not of people!:) I love people too much:D.I am an entrepreneur and this is applied not only in my business but some of this filters into my life.I am willing to accept the risks involved in making a choice but this does not mean that I exploit a situation.I found it interesting how wiki defines an entrepreneur-a person who has possession over a new venture and assumes full accountability for the inherent risks and the outcome.

Entrepreneurs often have strong beliefs about a market opportunity and organize their resources effectively to accomplish an outcome that changes existing interactions.

Some observers see them as being willing to accept a high level of personal, professional or financial risk to pursue that opportunity, but the emerging evidence indicates they are more passionate experts than gamblers.

This is really what we all do with our lives to accomplish a goal :) we try to organize or use our resources effectively in order to accomplish our goals!

I am happy that I am learning many new things and I have had a really good streak of what some would call "luck" :) but I don't believe in luck just hard work!I hope that we all can turn the bad situations in our lives into something good and positive!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment