About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 1 March 2008

"Take me to the island" -Product Review -Apacer Mp3 player.



Yet another toy for me :P I bought a little something for the trip...it would be cool if I could get a PSP but there will be more interesting things to play with on the boat...lol :) I'm so looking forward to going.I need to take a break from the stress of work ( if you ask me, my mind is already on holiday as of today :P) Anyway I'm going to do a lame review on my mp3 player, it's got 1GB of memory,comes with the ability to play mp3/wma/ and other 3 character extensions..cool thing here is it also has a 65K screen that plays videos! :) the catch is...it is in the highly compressed AMV format and you need to install the software to convert it.I've tried this and the quality is only as good as the source files being converted. On the player itself it seems edgy but you still can see the video in true 65,000 colors.....not bad...for only FJD$99 from Bondwell computers,I thought it was worth buying...I would probably leave it in my island with one of my cuzzies...I converted a 20minute video and it took only about a minute to convert. A great deal...and unlike the beer and the shaver it's not dutch made....I checked :P

More about my trip in my next post :D.........Hi to Suzie Q ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment