About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 21 March 2008

NeoWORX- Review

I noticed how crappy my counter had become so I logged in today to find out that my new cool widget was a trial :( I had to pay $19.99 YES! 1 cent less than $20 lol....marketing schemes....works on some people all the time. NeoWORX (no longer in service) seems to be a decent tool (I stole this off another blog......shhhhhhhhh :P) Anyway it is a great product allowing you to customize the whole look of your counter defining almost everything from border thickness to font style and language.It then generates a code which you can paste into your blog in html or in java for all you code freaks out there :P....then theres "quick install" for dummys :P I tried this one but it didn't quite work with my blog :(.

I would say that it is a great product but is it really worth $19.99??? That's money in Roberto Speich's porketo :P (escuse my spanish) (the payment details show his name-guess he is the developer)cheers, he deserves it IMHO....he has created a great widget and yes he has more ;) I believe it is worth the hassle since it covers a whole year...and when you do purchase a year it asks you to purchase 2 years and get 2 months FREE! yes FREE! those marketing people don't let you go so easily..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment