About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Magento!

The good people at the place I applied for my internship decided that they would dangle that carrot over me a little longer.....I have a second task to work on, I have to customize and test their magento script. I am not gonna make the site public just yet for fear of my behind being hung on the line when someone hacks the site....things with my girl have cooled off for now,all dat heat needs some downtime...haha...we need to come back down to earth.....well our breakup story is the craziest...wildest and also the funniest ever! "crack up" lol mmmm....this girl is so intoxicating! shes on my mind 24/7.....but yeah,I can be very focussed when I need to be, when I really want to be......I've been busy babysitting and working from home, I am loging in and modifying product catalogs and development API's before I actually test it as "john john" lol..my shopping cart works...but I'm having issues setting up a products page.

I wanted to talk to my Panda today but....it seems that she was busy.....I am dedicating this post to a very special person...it was the 18th yesterday and NO I haven't forgotten about you Sily! :) You're still a very special person to me......I'm sorry if I made it seem like what we had meant nothing....you still mean alot to me, but this is means sooo much more to me and no I'm not obsessed over this girl...it is the total opposite! :) I am anything but obsessed....I am in love with her but,she is not my obsession right now...my obsession is me...working on myself so I can be a decent guy for her......and it seems so much harder now...but hey!! I try :)

Here's to you Sily baby! I miss you and I'm not afraid to say that! :) hope things work out with your guy! BIG HUG! X

No spanish for me today.....am too tired...laterz.



4 comments:

  1. hey you! i dont no if you will get this but i hope you do! so guess who? thats right Alyssa, i no i havent contacted you in a while but i had to make sure what i said really meant something, and i see it did so thanx! and if you reply to this or something you can just say my name so i no. miss ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Alyssa...I missed you and yes, I admire that...and I understand you completely. I tried to put your page up again but it got hacked by one of my friends that reads this..lol and he kept asking who you were...anyway,I hope you're okay...miss ya too :) thanks for this..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! thanks for understanding :) and its okay about the page. sorry i take so long to reply. well i hope life for you is going alright, make sure the peices fall where you want them to. :D miss you! ..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats fine,i understand you have a life too..everything is okay,things could be better but if life is too good we'd probably forget the things that really matter to us.I miss you a whole lot especially when I'm in a mood, or reminded of you.I have decided to be single for a year...but I don't know how long that will last..but I want to try :) I hope things are working out for you too...miss u too!...x

    ReplyDelete