About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 15 June 2008

"to be-bo or not to bebo" :P

Bebo is a huge social networking site that is soooo popular that I have seen people at the netcafe that i work in....just sit there for hours staring or checking other peoples profiles.....I am honestly, not fascinated by this since I had an account and I deleted it. I don't consider myself to be an onliner....someone who lives his life online and forgets that you don't make real
1.money online, your bills are not paid with WoW gold silly! :P

2. friends online (this is always challenged by onliners...,you can't unless u meet them in real life)

3.love online, again....challenge me on this one :P


Well, I guess I shouldn't say much becoz my life is being posted online.lol. BUT,I guess we all get carried away sometimes :P anyhoo, I was convinced that I needed to get one, my friends have all been saying...get a bebo account and I have been holding off for so long....I will however, dispose of it when I get back home...but for now, I'm be-ing bo-ld :P I still don't know what that word means or stands for..lol.

here

And this is a pic of my old bebo page :P


4 comments:

  1. i dont know anyone who uses bebo. everyone uses facebook! cute pics and glad to hear you're okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,maybe all the people you know are not on bebo?

    PS: Not "everyone" uses facebook :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...yeah gotta love those friend circles

    ReplyDelete