About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 22 March 2008

my crazy thursday!

A rude awakening
Early thursday morning, i was awakened by a phone call at about 5am.I was in the middle of a really beautiful dream....slightly pissed,I realized that it was an old friend.She was upset because I sent her flowers....yes, guys be careful-A GIRL CAN GET UPSET WHEN YOU SEND HER FLOWERS!! lol.....okay maybe just this girl :P Telling me that I don't respect her privacy...gee! I try and do something nice....and this is what i get? what a waste! :( No more flowers for you then! :P



WORK SUX!
Little did I know that it was only the beginning....I had my day filled out. I got called to work on an imminent Hard Disk failure problem...but even after my recommendations, they just wouldn't listen and buy a new drive. I had to work through lunch, taking the lovely lady at the training center to help her pick out an ipod (which we didn't get btw...looong story!) then I had to print out my invoices because some smarty pants (sorry J) accountant misplaced the one i sent her (grrrrrrr!) I then had to wait in a long queue to collect my letter from NZIS. BUT! I anticipated the wait so i had my mp3 player with me:) hehee....bow chica bowow!!! :P

I had to wait for almost two whole hours! BUT I got my letter and hopefully I can get my stuff sorted soon.
I did enjoy the scenery though :) This is the reserve bank building looking up (yes Fiji keeps all its money in this place....just by the size, you can tell Fiji doesn't have so much money :P) HELP US! Donate to the Fiji Goverment NOW! lol....it is a beautiful building and I like the palms on the roof. NZIS is located on the 8th floor.
Suicidal?
This was taken from the 8th floor. I wanted to get to the roof but security was tight!I hear that lots of people chose rooftop jumping as their preference if they commit suicide.Aaaanyyway!Wow...everything looks so teeny from up here! :)
This is the new MHCC complex.......it is such a wonder to shop in there:) You never think of getting out of the place...unless you see a security officer walking towards you! Only downside is...you have to pay to pee! what will we pay for next?

2 comments:

  1. Re: flowers
    lol, reminds me of one time in high school one of my classmates gave me a rose on Valentine's Day (not store bought but one he randomly stole from somewhere) and I crushed it infront of him! Thinking back now, that was cruel and very bitchy of me to do that.

    re:MH
    OMG...what's up with paying to use the toilet...soon you'll have to pay just to use the escalator! I miss the old MH :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...you meanie! :| at least the guy made an effort...hehe...poor guy (yes, I take his side) but it isn't a bitchy thing to do....not according to my definition anyway.It is more like cruelty or blatant disregard for other peoples feelings...yeah okay it was bitchy...lol ^___^

    ReplyDelete