About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 18 March 2008

"Roses are red Some diamonds are blue Chivalry is dead But you're still kinda cute"


My day started off well :) I had MacDees for 8f (thats breakfast for all the non-733t-speaking people)I was in a rush and since I don't have a wife to make bf for me :( I have to get Ronald MacDonald to make me breakfast.With all the money I've been making maybe I can buy one?? :P haha.....If I could it would be like buying a computer..tskk....here's my specs: Beautiful busty blue-eyed blonde with 10 fingers (uhm..*thats 5 on each hand...lol) very cute yet very thoughtful, willing to get up early to make breakfast,must have erasable memory (to limit nagging) smart and able to manage accounts....MUST have Extra Sensory Persception : can sense when hugs are needed and exceptional at sensing when silence is needed.LoL I should put an ad in the papers....just for fun....anyway a wife is probably the least of my worries right now. I have to collect my papers for my visa and pay the remaining tuition to my school in NZ before I can collect my passport and my visa.

I also had fun at work, when I went to the men's room I almost tinkled all over the floor when I read the sign...it was so funny! :D
He must have gone somewhere else...coz the toilet was cleeen when I got there.....at least until I was done...muhuhahaha! :D or maybe he was treating the bathroom like his own house?? "Look,some people feel at home peeing everywhere okay?" hehe....I'm a freak, I know :P

I also weighed myself and....I realize my weight has improved :D YIPEEE!!! I'm heavier now (meanwhile there are many people trying to lose weight...:P) just a tad bit.....yes, I carried my camera everywhere today :P (....there's no law against that, is there??) I wasn't perving on anyone though....just myself....haha...





2 comments:

  1. You had me at... bf (thats breakfast for all the non-733t-speaking people)

    FYI ... bf is commonly accepted and known on the net as the short form for Boyfriend

    Another note; bf is not l33t sp34k at all!

    Talk about PHAIL!!!! ROFL!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8f makes it 733t :P

    LOL! Always raining on my parade Allen!

    keep it up...I love critics :)

    ReplyDelete