About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 13 March 2008

"Back to reality back to life"

Before shaving

After shaving.......with the new Philishave 40 :P let's make things..less hairy;)


I'm baaaaaaack! :D I am tanned and grand :P I had such an awesome time!! :) but as soon as I got back (and my cell had reception) I got a call from work...it was totally sobering and a bit of a buzzkill :( BUT I had the best time EVER!! I have so many pictures...so many great moments and even a bit of island romance (my journey would not be complete without it :) I have so many memories...other than the ones captured on my DSC-S700 hehe....I come back to great news too! :) my visa is AIP which is in principle...approved :) I met so many wonderful people and got to know so many more. Got in touch with some long lost relatives and had a ball walking along the beach (which is most of the island coz there is sand almost everywhere) AWESOME! hmm....pics I will put only a few but...I have so many :) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Everything was so amazing and so beautiful that I felt ugly and so I shaved! that and it was hot! and I decided to let someone see my true colors (without my "mo") This be da life! :) Tonite is the kidanet voip launch and I have been invited as a VIP, many cool things have been happening, I just can't keep up with being happy..lol! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment