About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 30 March 2008

"Quien No LLora Por Amor??"

In our lifetime we all may have loved and lost. We may have felt the pain and anguish of losing a friend or a loved one.In my 24 years of living experience, I can say that Love has made me cry (and on more than one occasion mind you:P) But I am happier now after the tears have fallen,they have dried up the well of emotion in my heart.We struggle to pick up the pieces of our broken hearts but sometimes things get a little too hard...we just leave our hearts broken....just because we are not ready to pick the pieces up and to Love again without fear of losing the ones we Love.

I am not really trying to find Love again....in my life,although I have not found romantic Love...I have found some romance...and I also have found Love from my friends and my family. I am happy that I have people around me who deeply care about me and that keeps me going :) I will find Love...that will last forever (no matter what anyone says there is such Love and I'm going to find it :) K told me that my expectations are too high...but I believe that they are reasonable because I had found someone once who was VERY close to my ideals.For now, I am happy with the Love my friends have to offer :) It is the hope and the knowledge that she is out there...that keeps me searching and it drives me to be true to myself and to be the best for her! I will start listing my goals in the coming weeks....so all my reviews will have to wait.

My Spanish has been neglected so (btw: this is the english "so" :P) yo correcto por favor! I have this bad cough but all the soup and bad dogs have been working..lol :P
I went to visit an old friend a few days ago and we caught up over some Kimchi which I found out was really expensive Korean food..lol! It was so cool they had so many side dishes all very interesting and very different from my normal choice of food :) SOME of it was delicious although the one that tastes like grass...uhm....tastes like grass :P We finished the meal just like the Koreans....with some Soju (man this stuff is hot!) and then we ended the night like Fijians...we took 2 bottles home with us! lol....I had a great time and I hope to catch up with more of my friends soon.
Holding glasses up (I never said cheers :P) Yes we finished 3 of those crazy drinks :D (we're crazy you know;)
I like the fact that instead of eating a lot of a single dish, Koreans apparently eat a little of many different dishes :) Word to the wise: If it looks like grass....it probably tastes like grass too..lol!

I was at the handicraft centre with Allen the other day and I couldn't help but notice these wonderful mini-tanoa thingys :) so cute...especially with the little grog mixer thing..hehe! Taki!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment