About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 22 March 2008

Island adventures introduction.

I still have so many cool stories from my island....and a few private moments ;) I met so many people within 8 days. Everyone exchanged emails (and bebo* usernames...geez!) on the boat.I will mail everyone soon! The island has a very romantic aura around it,the perfect combination of sun,sand and sea really makes you happy and makes you want to love someone..(yes..uhm..I was sucked in by all this too :P) I believe this is a great honeymoon destination and a wonderful holiday destination. I consider myself to be very adventurous and I had a real blast exploring the natural surroundings, while some who travelled with me just stayed in one place all the time. I made the most of my stay there and I can certainly say "I'll be back!" :D

I am putting together some pictures and I will be uploading later coz I've been so busy lately, I haven't had much time to organize my pics.Anyway here is where I stayed while I was there :) It is my family home and it is the only homestay on the island. I am setting up a website for my uncle who runs the homestay. If you would like to visit Rotuma then you have to wait until I am done with the site. The red line on the beach is where I had some great times :) This particular beach has "temperature controlled" water....the water here gets heated up by the sun during the day and so in the afternoon when you go for a dip......it is just perfecto! :) Everyone stays in there for hours...and some,like me;) because they're just dirty :P

No comments:

Post a Comment