About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 29 February 2008

"a boy has his toys and a guy has his gadgets" MHCC Product Review

I always wanted to do a product review but...I wanted to do a good one with all the details and specs....but since I am very busy these days with my online training program for my data modeling I have decided to just write a crappy review :P

I bought a Philishave 40 from MHCC...coz uhm...I will eventually have to get rid of the hairy fuzz that I have come to know and Love......I call him "Mo" :P I have kept this abomination of hair for about a month or so...and it is constantly and elegantly evolving into part of my looks :) However, I never intended to keep it this long..it all started out (insert flashback here) about a month ago...I forgot to shave...then, guess what? I forgot again...and then.......uhm...."I didn't remember to shave"..."oh NO! :O I haven't shaved in ages"..........."nah...who cares just let it grow" and then "hmm...let see how this turns out" now it's like.." this isn't so bad" " I like it" :)

I just had a chat with my friend about guess what? "mo" :P haha okay,she must think I'm totally crazy (my friends all Love crazy people...who doesn't? the world would be a boring place without us:D)it's starting to become a paining obsession now....I want to get rid of it before it takes over me..noooooooooooo....lol

Anyway it is a cool slick design, very simple and some would say cheap but I think what makes a design great is the practicality and cost does play a part.I got this for FJD$59 at the new MHCC shopping complex.It includes a 1 year warranty and a cleaning brush to take out all the little hair jams.The blades are removable and makes it easy to clean but you can't wash the base as the batteries go there and I guess it will short the power circuit...there is a little tap icon with a cross on it. You get 60 minutes of shaving time for each set of batteries.

So,unless you're planning to shave a monkey,60 minutes should meet all your anti-hair needs :)......this is the a great shaver and a great product!

Kill your "Mo" in style with the new Philishave 40 ...........................Lets make things less hairy!


Also bought an Mp3 player to keep me jolly on my 3 day boat ride to my beautiful island :D I'll review it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping a line to say that your post was included in my blog post of the weekly local blogsphere:

    http://failedparadise.blogspot.com/2008/03/local-blogsphere-weekly-report.html

    ReplyDelete