About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 4 April 2008

work doesn't suck that much now :P

I'm in the western side of Fiji and even though I'm working here...I am really enjoying the scenery, the people and the weather.....hot hot hot! :)
Today is supposed to be my last day and I'm writing this entry from work...I'm almost done :( so I have to go back home....I've had all my expenses paid and I got to stay in a hotel...which was cool but also the nights are pretty lonely....but I think it is good to have some time to yourself once in a while.I had a double bed and a single bed to myself....too bad I don't have kids...they'd have fun here... Anyway I don't have much time...I have to go shopping after this..hehe..see what gadgets I can get from here..if any. I had so much trouble finding a wireless router or even a plain switch. I had to travel to Nadi, some 20 km away just to get the stuff I need. So here are some pics from my trip on the bus...beautiful sunset!!
I'm a sucker for sunsets :P
I slept alone for two lonely nights :(





No comments:

Post a Comment