About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 16 October 2008

How to fall in love with someone in 3 days!! part 1

Big greets to my newest subscriber lightlights.....hii :) Wilson-the pass is in the subscriber newsletter....just put your email in the subscribe box and my guy who waits up all day and night for new subscribers...will send you an email with a username and password..below is one of the reasons why I've been out of blog action for a while....another reason: My sister has no broadband....I've orderd a connection but it would take 14 days at the most..according to my ISP orcon.

On Friday 3rd October, I met the most beautiful woman in the world!!! I just knew that my life long search for “the one” had ended. I woke up on this day feeling so great, as I usually would if it was going to be an awesome day, everything seemed like it was going my way, firstly, I was on time to catch the 7.35am bus to the train station-I’m usually late so I thought I’ll make a huge effort to get to class on time and my efforts would be appreciated, for other people in my class to make it to class early it wasn’t a big deal but for me to get to class on time, everyone looks at me like it is some kind of miracle….I think that is sooo crazy!!


Anyway, this is how my day sorta went :


I get to the train station and I catch the train,just like any other day except this day I caught the 7.50 train which would get me to Britomart before 8.45 where I can catch the connecting train west to my college. When I got to Britomart I decided to go street level and walk to M4 and catch the bus, thinking it would save me the walk from the train station to my college. I also liked walking topside coz I love observing the morning rush and the beautiful women…I got the usual…..very lovely and very interesting!! I got the bus stop and I just stood there pretending to look at bus schedule pasted on the stop….when I heard a voice ask me if I wanted to sit down…….I didn’t really want to sit down but she had this glow about her and her smile was so inviting…I was just unable to say no! I sat down and I started asking her if she was catching the bus (of cos she is,why else would she be sitting unaccompanied at a bus stop?) because she didn’t strike me as the type of girl who would catch the bus…she had lovely white boots on…a very classy top (can’t really remember but seems like a bright color…..yummy:) and the hottest pair of jeans I’ve seen (although I didn’t stare at it too much) we started just talking about life and what we want….what most people are like and what we are like and how different we are……I  have never had a conversation that was so absorbing, so interesting and so enjoyable…..I almost didn’t want the bus to come!! She had this really sexy laugh….that really made me feel at ease. I don’t know anyone who could actually open up so much in just a few seconds…she seemed so relaxed and so confident, I started to wonder what her deal was….lol yeah, you don’t just laugh so openly with a total stranger….but she made me laugh too….really laugh!!! Hahaha….I think it was her contagious and totally infectious laugh…..We talked about life and about bus stops and about our lives….what we do, what we used to do, how we made changes in our lives…how she moved and how I moved here to New Zealand and we both had reasons for being the way we are! :)



She was not sure how to get to work, she worked at a fashionable jeans outlet but she had been asked to work in the retail store close to where I was studying…..I offered to take her there because I know that area really well….we got off the bus, still talking about so many things that affect us and things that affect the people around us…the way some people are and some theories as to why they are and what we want…some things about what we’ve been through, what we enjoy doing…what we don’t really like. We didn’t make small talk, we immediately connected on a social level…I felt like I already knew her….I was really enjoying her energy (and she had so much of it!! It could take you to the moon and back)…she had reached the deeper person inside me(yes I have a very deep side to me )…..so quickly and so effectively that I was absolutely certain that there was something special about her!!  Anyway we get to the shopping mall still talking about the many things in her life and mine..her phone rings so we walk into a shoe store and she answers there....she starts talking then she finishes,hangs up and appologizes...then we keep talking (I don't even remember what we talked about..I was in lala land :) I couldn't stop staring at her.....she realizes that she is already late so she decides that its too late to go into to work now so she suggested we sit down at a nearby table and talk....we both sit down but we're staring at each other..making connections....feeling so damn crazy! I loved her blonde hair and bright eyes.....we talked about people...ideals....she was checking the time...and she was late again....but I realized how important her job is to her...so I walked her back to the store where she worked...we stopped outside the store where she worked...and as I stared deep into her eyes I knew she was special. I knew that I would hate myself if I didn't get her number, I also knew I would get her number. I then said the silliest line "this is the part where I ask you for your number" and she looked at me and gave me this smile that I knew came from deep inside her, I felt such reassurance of her feelings right then. We exchanged numbers and we both spelt each others names wrong. She corrected her name "Ayla-Jane" it has become the most beautiful name in the world to me :) We knew we had to leave because we had our "things to do" but we also knew that we didn't want to leave.....she gave me a feeling that was so intense that I knew if I left her I wouldn't feel as amazing!! =) I had to be the tough guy so I said the classic "we should really go" we agreed (that was so fake..lol) she was standing there and I was standing there paused for a moment....I contemplated hugging her and kissing her....but my body just froze and I didn't feel right doing it,I just looked at her one last time and said goodbye......

no words English or Spanish could describe this amazing connection we have :D


4 comments:

  1. for a moment, i thought that i was reading a Mills & Boon blog for an upcoming novel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welei the hot girls in NZ ><

    I'd like to tell you to go get a girl...but looks like you're well on your way hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm happy for you, i hope she has a good influence on you...

    ReplyDelete