About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 2 February 2008

"Talk is cheap because because supply exceeds demand"

I had been talking too much lately, to the wrong people. I said something in a personal context and it came back to bite my behind in a business conversation. I wasn't even upset or mad coz I was having a good day....I just clicked my little heels together and walked away. I maintain a decent customer base and this was the first time I have got a complaint and it wasn't even about my service...lol...I just think that I am not keeping enough professional distance between my customers and I. I am changing some policies before these turns into some serious legal issues.I am happy that I handled it well.I do my best when it comes to my work and the people that know me, also know that I don't give up until I resolve the issue at hand. I also had a meeting with the ladies from the ISP here. They were very friendly and good to talk to :) I enjoy trying to sort problems out in a manner that leaves everyone on the winning side! :)

My carrots looked like ginger when they were pulled out.....but at least they smelled like carrots...lol :)
I am working on a website apart from my sunset hobby one- this is just something I wanted to do :) LN is considering making T-shirts :) I have done little for company websites..... Anyone has any ideas??

I have a call today,I was called to a meeting yesterday but I wasn't available, so I had to reschedule for today. Hope all goes well.
:)

1 comment:

  1. If you happen to target these keywords, your web site will surely transfer towards success.
    This SEO program not only offers link building services but also keyword research
    and analysis along with submission tools. In one way or another, SEO software for Mac has enabled
    Mac users to not only generate tons of page views in
    one day but also generate and sky rocket online profit even beyond any of them has anticipated.
    Review my webpage kontent machine

    ReplyDelete