About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 25 February 2008

"A dinner to die for" :) -Food Review

I got a service call from one of my cousins and he asked me to take a look at his e-mac, I hate macs! well, okay hate is a very strong word so I use it loosely in this case :P I had a look at it, the PSU seemed to be busted but because of apple's propriety manufacturing, I couldn't open the darn thing! much to my frustration :( So, I told him that I couldn't do much, then he gave me a screwdriver as a gift! :) Note: Giving a techie a screwdriver is like giving a little kid CANDY! :D haha I was overjoyed *added to my collection :)

I thought he would just be happy with giving me a screw driver, then he asked me if I had dinner, then I told him I was working all day and no I hadn't had dinner yet. Being such a great guy:P he asked me if I wanted McDees and I recall him telling me that he was working in Nando's as General Manager or something and that if I ever wanted to check it out,he would give me some discounts. I took him up on that offer...hehe I always thought Nando's sold overpriced chicken :P (no offense to all you nandoholics out there :P) I decided I should try this franchise coz I never really found much interest in overspiced and overpriced chicken :P

The customer service was amazing! (or maybe that is because I walked in with the store manager...lol) The ladies were cute in uniform and so presentable and they had lighting and color coding (the store,not the ladies..lol) and it just gave a cool atmosphere.....I missed my picture perfect moment again :( No cam....aaaaaaaaaarrrghhh anyway,I sat down and tried the half chicken with the peri-peri hot sauce ( Hot-for the adventurous heat seeker;) or extra hot-for a taste that will blow your mind;) He told me that Nando's sauce actually has been proven to improve you sex-life but I realized that......first you need a sex-life!lol...I think he never punched out from work...guess he was still trying to sell his product to me:P

I have never tasted anything so sensational :D I agreed with the little warning on the menu which read: "WARNING: THESE PRODUCTS ARE ADDICTIVE Do not expose to those without a spirit of adventure" There was certainly adventure in my mouth, it was tingly and tangy and tasty,all at the same time :D I had a great time talking to the staff who kept coming by to talk to their boss.I really did enjoy my dinner and I hope I can get the same discounts next time...hehe.Anyway I don't think it is interesting writing about food and drinks on my blog. I don't think I want to read about eating or drinking unless I am eating or drinking what I'm reading...haha....yep, thats true :) Bon a petite! & Cheers!

PS: I am in no way affiliated with the Nando's Fiji or Nando's worldwide franchise.


No comments:

Post a Comment