About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 8 February 2008

"sometimes people do the wrong things for the right reasons"



We all would like to be counted as "good" people but honestly we are not.But does that mean we shouldn't even try? I was watching one of my favorite shows that shows on TV14 about a man who wanted to do something good..something noble....but ended up in such a mess that it affected his conscience. Michael has become someone totally different from the architect/engineer that he was before he went to prison. I would say that if I were in the same situation (which is according to Whistler, "damned if I do,damned if I don't") I would not know what to do....maybe I would have a plan tattooed on me :P

Although fictitious I would like to think that this TV show has some moral value.All that violence and the blood should have some significant outcome. Anyway enough talk about TV.....I've been studying data modeling for a job that is coming up. I am making slow progress but it is progress none-the-less. I have kinda slowed down my work outs but I hope to put a plan into place. Without plans, we're nothing but wheat in the wind....bending in every direction. I would like to make a definite move in my life toward something and stop "winging it" lol... :)

The other day I went to the seawall with one of my sunset crew to talk business and I snapped a few pics....and left my camera there. I got back home and I was thinking..man those were great pics, lets see :P NO CAMERA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I ran like crazy ( funcione como uno loca! Pardon my spanish if it isn't so good...I'm still learning. Anyway I got there and found the camera still at the exact same spot!! phew! doesn't even begin to describe the relief! So anyways my pics.....NOT LOST but just forgotten by the seaside..lol















No comments:

Post a Comment