About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 5 February 2008

"You cut me open...and I keep bleeding Love"

"I don't care what they say, I'm in Love with you"....I've been listening to a lot of music lately
I found a cool song by Leona Louise Lewis called bleeding Love :) cool song...and she is hot:P
I got a call yesterday from a new company,met this lovely lady,she was young and "powerful" she was a manager and she wasn't much older than I am. I admire people who can deal with situations that require skill,experience and effort.The easy way out,anyone can do that :P

I take the easy way out too sometimes but I always try to imitate qualities I admire. I have some very inspirational friends and girlfriends :) I hang around women more because women display more strength in character. Although I think men are quite capable of displaying the same strength,they would rather show it in a physical way. My two cents opinions maybe useless but I just express them anyway :)

1 comment: