About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 15 February 2008

"your time will come :) "

In this fast paced world,time is something of such high value, so much so that most people don't have something called "PATIENCE" I have to admit I am included among most people, but I can clearly see the results of being patient and mild, yet firm during tough decision-making processes. I have been shying away from contracting my customers but.....I believe that it is the way to go to ensure my livelihood and to enable successful application of business processes. I regard myself as a semi-professional but my standard of work is much higher than that.I have enjoyed unprecedented success in such a short span of time :) I am looking forward to meeting my business objectives far earlier than I originally expected. I am quite excited about major jobs that I have but...I should remain calm (enhance your calm John Spartan :P) I have had a lot of good advice coming in from family and friends (and some bad advice too..lol) I am pleased with some of my customers paying me in a very timely manner but meanwhile I have those who tend to be a bit unseasonable. I learned a lot of things from a friend regarding strength in character when it comes to business :) I do have such confidence and I am well aware what I can and cannot do. Well...it seems I don't need my dreams to make sense of my life...I can do that without dreaming :P I can't remember my dream for last nite coz........I slept at my computer working on my data modeling project for a student database. I have had to spend more time with the beautiful Ms Kate (*some names have been changed...or maybe not...to confuse you and protect privacy.)

I enjoy hanging out with my friends and taking long walks along the seawall;) I have pics and I go almost everywhere with my new camera....todays video is cool. I think that we all run in to "chewing gum" at the bottom of our shoes and we either scrape it or we leave it there and let it annoy the hell out of us...hehe...the blonde is pretty because..uhm....she is blonde :P

No comments:

Post a Comment