About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 11 February 2008

"Så fin du er!"

Whats with the Norwegian?? I am learning a few words here and there....I have an interest in Norwegian because of the beautiful twins :) But anyway,I want to talk about my dream. Last nite I had a a dream about being on an elevator. I was on this elevator and I went up...and I was carrying one of the twins handbags....then I stopped and then....I misplaced it on top then I came back down. I had never felt so worried! I was thinking...Oh boy she is going to kill me for this....kinda like the way a husband would think when he knows he forgot to do something that his wife told him EXPLICITLY to do :P NO, I'm not married to her but in my dream it felt like that. I was in a panic and I went back to look for her handbag...by the way, in my dream I was carrying the handbag...and just to be clear-I would NEVER be caught dead carrying one in real life! LOL:) SO....back up I went and even then I couldn't find it....I came back down the elevator feeling so stressed :'( I then....woke up (feeling so stressed) but then I was relieved when I realized it was all a dream....and I am glad I didn't misplace anyone's handbag:) THEN....today I went to the NZIS to lodge my visa....and I went up an elevator...8th floor!!! freaky huh? yeah....I thought so...this is how I remembered my dream...I should try to document my dreams...they probably can tell the future...haha...I doubt it..but dreams are very interesting to me :) Well I am relieved that my application is in....all I have to do now is WAIT.

I also went to the bank...boy, they sure love to chat up customers in my bank :P I enjoy the service...if the service includes getting all flirty :P but yeah,I figure it could sure get pretty boring in a bank...hehe...I LOVE MY BANK ;)

This is just a rough analysis of how my dream relates to life:(warning:not to be taken seriously:P)
I guess we all have our ups and downs in this elevator of life...we find things and we even lose things...we get upset and we feel sad....but we get right back on that elevator and keep searching for the things that will make our wives happy and try not to piss them off :P

Edit: I mean wives as in generally not many wives :P


No comments:

Post a Comment