About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 21 February 2008

"Death sneaks up on you like a windshield sneaks up on a bug"

Last night I went to watch the movie JUMPER I thought it was totally cool :) I always had a dream about a portal behind the parliament (where we used to play hide and seek as kids :D) I had this dream once that I came out in Australia and I met this beautiful blonde chic and we had some fun and then I got back and came home and slept and then I woke up..hmmmm...did it really happen?? Did I do a jump? or was I just dreaming...haha I guess only a hot blonde, Aussie chic would know :P I think the movie was so fun and David gets to do what I want to do- Travel except I want to do it with a plane :P I mean what if I jump to the middle of nowhere and I can't get back home? lol....strangeness. I really Love the movie coz it is a cool "concept" not your everyday blockbuster story. Cool scene when Griffin drives through the busy streets of Tokyo. Jumps through all that traffic!! The little girl is hot too, she looks like one of the girls from "The OC" ANYWAY all in all, awesome movie and I will be jumping into my bed now coz it's late :P


FLASH....eat my portal dust, Paladins..hehe....(Jumps into bed)...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz




1 comment: