About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 5 August 2007

ya te saqué de mi corazón


"I've already removed this love from my heart" but not completely,to do this will take time. I am occupying myself with a vegetable garden...which is actually my mom's flower garden that I turned upside down...she isn't too happy about that but I managed to negotiate a deal :) I will look after her "precious" Gerberas in exchange for letting me have my way with her garden :P hehe...this will be FUN! :D I was an agriculture student in high school and I won the prize for the highest score :) Now it's time to prove that. I am planting Carrots (Daucus carota ssp. sativus.) first and then Cabbages (Brassica Chinsesis)..the Chinese variety as the Latin name suggests.I had fun eating the carrots in my high school garden :P Sorry Mrs. Nand (my agricultural science teacher) I do regret not pursuing this field of study further...but that's only because it wasn't practical for me at that time...unless I lived in the countryside or the highlands..but I guess this knowledge comes in handy when you want to explore Vegetarianism if there is such a word.I have been on a veggy diet the last few weeks and I do feel healthy as a result, this drives me to eat my greens....just like momma used to say :P Anyway....My mom said my veggies won't grow....SAYS YOU!! I do believe that I will be able to grow these delicious plants..yum yum! I will post pics of progress....or FAILURE!! aaaaahhhhhhh!! It's not enough that my family will laugh at me...the world will too :) I don't mind, humor is the spice of life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment