About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 31 August 2007

I have a new best friend!

I only had a single best friend for so long........this was a real friend, he was important to me and I know that I was just as important and influential in his life...but today someone else called me their best friend,it was a pleasant surprise :) I have always had one best friend all along(a guy) since I thought that is what the term implies..BEST meaning Better then the rest! that means no one else compares....but I think we all can have more than one best friend now :) I always felt your best friend should be the same sex as you are...because two people of the opposite sex as best friends....can easily become intimate! I have many friends who a women but I don't consider them to be intimate associations...only ONE-Kathy,I consider her to be my best female friend. But now that I feel like I'm losing her too.....I miss her company so much! :(

my new best friend's message really touched my heart...she truly appreciates my friendship :) "Thanks for caring,you're a good person and I am lucky to have you in my life! I consider you special in my life and I am privileged to have you as one of my best friends" FINALLY! someone who truly appreciates me! I just feel like I am not being noticed by the people I love the most! Maybe it's work, maybe it's business....maybe it's me!! :( ALL I know is I am dying inside...from a lack of love :( but I will survive on the outside...if I keep eating my veggies :P I am happy though...just keep on moving, keep on progressing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment