About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 21 August 2007

everyone is gifted,some just open their package sooner

My garden is coming along well :) and I am 71Kgs...it was my laundry day yesterday...because I didn't have any calls(or so I thought!)..I worked on my garden picking out the weeds..ever mindful of my precious little carrots :) I am actually growing carrots and I have proof :P this is my unfinished blog update...I was interrupted by WORK :S lol..I hate work..there must be a way not to earn a living...everything just falls from the sky...food...actually in bible times...God fed his people in this way.I love my job anyway, but I have little time for myself and the people I care about..who's bright idea was it to invent money anyway? lol..Chinese people were the first to use paper currency...I'm glad I don't have any calls today (looks at phone to see if it rings) :) I'm so glad! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment