About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 29 August 2007

"Never let your feet run faster than your shoes"

I met an old friend today...I hadn't seen her in ages....she is studying to be a doctor...so she asked me: "how are you?" and so I started telling her my medical status :P she laughed and said "I mean how are you..generally?" lol that is what we did...laugh out loud...the sick people in the hospital must have wanted to stone us! I really did miss her, we talked about mutual friends we had and what they were up to...about her medical studies...and life in general! I do love talking to people....some more than others :P My day just could NOT go wrong after that! I am still having a great time now....I didn't mind the pain in my injection...coz I was having a good day..lol everything seemed to go so well today, I called Kathy and she was happy....things are going so well, I don't want to say: it is so good that nothing can spoil my day! LOL! usually thats when something does :P but nah! today is MY DAY!!!happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

1 comment:

  1. nothing can spoil your day?lol...you crazy guy!:)

    ReplyDelete