About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 31 August 2007

"If at first you don't succeed,you'll get lots of advice"

I had a huge argument with Kathy this morning..people are so unpredictable sometimes....I choose not to let that get to me. I am happy still and I think I will get over this or over her very easily in my current state of mind. I am stronger emotionally now and I am in a better position to make a good decision. I just need to have all the facts right. I have been getting facts that just don't add up.....it makes me doubtful.I just don't know anymore and I will leave it at that.

I am glad my carrots are finally growing and so is my money tree :P I am saving up for a visit to my dearest sister...I miss her so much and I want to see her again soon! The boss lady called me, I need to go and see them about something...it's always something with them :P but I don't mind I do my job gladly and with passion! :) I live my life from my heart and that leaves no room for regrets!

Carrot pics coming soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment