About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 28 August 2007

"Today is a day for making firm decisions....or is it?"

I am indecisive when it comes to "complicated" matters...or when I am not sure what to do in a situation.I keep changing my mind...but eventually I do make the right decision :) I am glad that my veggies are growing....and so is my popularity...a friend of mine thinks I am high profile :P because I have my own business...it's crazy! I just want to be a normal humble person. What I do shouldn't matter. But the society we live in places so much value on education and social status. People go through great lengths to educate themselves with the methods of "work" then they try to make as much money as they can....then they die! What a life to live! I am happy that I am not like that...the money I make I use to help others learn about God and to support my SIMPLE but PROGRESSIVE;) life! I love my life now...and I hope to live a very long life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment