About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 6 August 2007

"If it weren't for the last minute,things would never get done!"


work,Work,WORK!! I had a hard day today but....it ended well :) I had a beautiful lady pay for my lunch :) at Mc Dees ....I'm loving it :P I was actually expecting something and someone else but it was nice for a change having a woman buy me lunch...I mean...is there a universal rule that says "the guy always has to pay?" Haha...yes, I'm setting myself up for a storm. I am happy that I finished my work but I regret not working on my garden today...I will check to see when those darn seeds will start sprouting...should be around 6 days...only time will tell. I talked business with my lady friend...boring :P then back to work....I will get paid again tomorrow :D It seems like everything is falling into place in my life! Except for one thing that is a little out of place.Kathy....I don't quite know how to fit her into my life....but I still want her to be a part of my life but just not a MAJOR part of my life.decisions....decisions!