About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 30 July 2007

My online misery - a poem about my recent tragedies

Each day I awake to her thoughts
Each night I dream a way into her life
I take my pain away by telling myself that she is all I need
I deal with my life behind the thought of her in my life
I live knowing she is there for me
But the truth is far from the world I have created in my mind
Far from the life I live online
The reality of life is more than words on a screen
The reality of love is more than just a phone call and 3 spoken words
With this reality I have become true to myself
With this life I have become real to the people around me
I live no longer for myself but for him that sent me
I love no longer the world but those who truly love me
I seek honesty to take away these lies
I seek justice to take away this pain
I show love to take away the hate that is in this world
I take my life as a reality that I have created, by the one who created all things
Listen to my heart, it cries, as I try to undo the damage that has been done
Listen to these words, they describe my online misery

No comments:

Post a Comment