About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 22 August 2007

"everyone is gifted,some just open their package sooner "

Well...it's been too long since I've update my blog...so long that MY CARROTS ARE STARTING TO GROW!!! HURRAY!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..note to self:"keep it down man you'll wake the internet boogie man" shhhhhhhhhhh anyway I have cute little shoots growing in my vegetable garden...that..I er...suspect are carrots...I hope they're carrots...yes they ARE!! I have proven my mom wrong :) (I'm expecting the world to turn upside down right now) Mom's is always right..it's like a golden rule or something but I am so happy that I have.....errr....something growing in my garden :) too early to tell if they're carrots but I think they are....after all...I've seen grass and that's definitely not grass. I have not planted this variety before...in high school I only planted the common variety not these ones...it says "top weight" yeah, I think it means...looks like grass :P or maybe "all the weight of the carrot is on the top"?? anyway...I have proof :) I'm not a failure....see..I plant carrots..lol

Mommy's precious flowers....I don't have the heart to rip them out of the ground anymore...they're so beautiful :)