About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 27 August 2007

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits"

I had given up and the clock stopped...at 12:37 today :S I am not that disappointed...everyone has their limits..I am still happy about this because it still helps me to determine my limits and if you can determine your limits you can know your potential :) I really missed Kathy...was probably a factor in my giving up....I have been frustrated all this while...because while there were things that were going well in my life..there was one thing that wasn't so good.My love life which until 2days ago had almost cooled off:( I was deeply grieved by something I never expected to feel bad about...I sorted things out and now I can breathe easy :).I am happy my carrots are finally looking like carrots today....I will keep pushing myself to see where my "PROGRESS" will eventually lead me :)

Today I'm listening to this song.....Heartbreaker by Blue Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment