About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 3 September 2007

a new environment

I sent a message to my new best friend,letting her know that I was leaving....I had a good time traveling on the tourist bus....J and I were on our way to the airport,she was leaving to Samoa to watch the SPG and see her bf. I am now in Lautoka...miles away from the comfort of my home....working...and having a great time sight seeing in a place that is mostly new to me :) I miss K and her friend E, who is going to Canada for her brother's wedding...maybe she will meet Kathy? who knows....I enjoyed watching Fiji beat Samoa winning the Gold medal in Rugby! GO FIJI! and those Tahitian VB players....I have to finish a few more installations and then go back home.....I love my job :) I miss my carrots though, I will get back to see them this afternoon or tomorrow....I got paid and I wanna hit the town and see what's selling in sugar city!...cherio:)

No comments:

Post a Comment