About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 17 September 2007

"You'll learn something everyday...if you're not careful."

most times we learn by making mistakes...by doing things the wrong way until someone shows us the right way....I learned so much yesterday....about myself and about others. Whatever we learn, we need to apply in our lives....and always stay positive. Whatever decisions we make, we need to stick to them.I would consider myself a person with principles,but lately I had lost all sense of them!:(....I know that my principles are beneficial for me! As hard as they are to follow, I do follow them with the view of something better. I have been avoiding the heartache involved in making the tough calls...deciding the BIG decisions in my life. I know that this is my weakness but I keep trying to work at it. I hope that I can realize the joy that is received from "sticking to my guns" to my principles no matter how hard or inconvenient they are! I am happy that I have the support of my friends and my family and that there are people who understand my principles and even more who accept them :) Today I may have lost 2 friends just because I was trying to apply myself to my standards...but I gained a good friend who truly understands me and knows what I am going through....who appreciates the spiritual person inside me..that is all I ever wanted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment