About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 14 September 2007

Home Sweet Home! :)

I am finally home.....I miss the sunshine though, on my way here I was on a bus and they played "free Willy,the movie...then as the movie was about to end, the girl behind me said "free Willy 2" sure enough,the second movie was "free Willy 2" we laughed ourselves silly :P I thought they were locals but she said she is from Suva....we got off but I didn't get her name....I will run into her soon enough,Suva is a small place :) I got a call from my contractor, he told me that I have been "cordially invited" to a cocktail party :D by this chic I met, she was giving me looks ;) hehe.....funny, thing is, I don't think they invited the guy I did the job for, I mean I only saw her once....something Kathy suggested really got me thinking....but nah, no one is secretly interested in me....even if they were I'm not worth it :P I went to see my best friend K at the office, she was working late so I got her some lunch which just made so happy!(so happy she said she loved me as a friend :P) I also FINALLY met her bf....H who didn't seem as pleased to meet me :( Anyway we had a good time talking....I am happy to be back home,where the internet is fast and convenient...and I can stay up late chatting to my friends :P

No comments:

Post a Comment