About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 4 September 2007

A special attachment :)


Me and Uncle Ronnie :P
Work is done but I don't want to go home :( I will leave tomorrow but I know I'll be back :) I visited uncle Ronnie in Nadi (v)......it's a beautiful town.HOTEL Central.....everywhere you turn there are tourists and hotels....there is a certain buzz in the air! People are so friendly here...it's no wonder tourists love Fiji :) I had so much fun at the airport playing with the automated water dispensers(taps to the ordinary people :P) I miss my home coz the internet is faster and more reliable there...I miss my family but I love this place...I could actually see myself setting up shop here and living here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment