About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 10 September 2007

"I've got one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow,which explains why I'm legless today"

I have such a joyful attitude...I have accomplished so much and I know I will accomplish much more :) I am happy that my dad is leaving for work in Liberia...yes, I know, what a thing to be happy about, Oh, if you only everyone knew what it is like to be me :P I am happy because, he is first of all..opposed to my preaching work...and he never likes mom going out(like that's ever stopped her..hehe). I will miss him though, no question about that....but I would not be too sad or upset, because I know he should be back next year. I wish him well, I know he wanted to do this last service for the Force before he retires, so I have no objections to his aspirations and I respect the fact that he has provided for me all these years...he is not that bad a dad when I come to think of it...he is a good man :) I don't harbor resentment or hate him for his bad and sometimes, totally blunt and tactless advice..lol :) I am happy for him because I know this is something he wants to do....and it's for my family and his dad back home on my island. I will be going to the airport this week then to the sunny West :D I will be out of touch with the world for a while...so not much on this blog...but I will pre-post my other blog...because it is more important! "My life may be falling to pieces but,amazingly,the pieces seem to be falling in the right place" :) LN will laugh at that one....he knows I make my own quotes...hehe. I will leave my carrots for a while but, they seem to be doing well on their own...if only kids were the same :P I hope to see those lovely twins again sometime and call my two best friends... I miss her heaps, I have to work my a** off if I am going to see my sister later this year, and I have been so busy.....but yeah,this is relaxing for me.........just BLOGGING :) blog..blog,blog blog...errr...blog blog...blog :) have a blogoed dag :P

No comments:

Post a Comment