About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 8 September 2007

"Total strangers need love too,and I'm stranger than most"

My carrots are flourishing! :) It has been a beautiful week for me....I love the western side of my island, the tourists are nice :P I would live there if I had a home there.The environment is natural, the hotels are>>WOW!!!<<<> :P I feel more confident these days, I know that my life will be good, as long as I keep everything in their place- my family, my friends, my job,my first love, my second love, my spiritual health, my physical health. Oh yeah, and my mental health is okay too :P (Not necessarily in the listed order)I have another job in the Western side of the main island...gonna I love working there...just not too keen on the travelling..it takes about 4hours to get there...I could fly there in less than an hour but it costs so much. I will just take the scenic route :) I love seeing the mountains and the valleys...I also have a strange fascination with twins :P I think it's freaky and kinda cool that someone actually shares your DNA...interesting....a little weird, but still interesting :P I missed my new best friend while I was away...and Kathy too :) I had the best time chatting to her the other day :) I will try to give them a call sometime. I have been busy with work and with all these little changes in my schedule and my life. I just want everything to be good :) I didn't have much time to work on my Espanol and my Nederlands but I will soon, Anyway, another thing that I'm happy about is the growth of my carrots :) Just as I promised here are the pics :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>



1 comment: