About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Saturday 22 September 2007

"when the rain begins to fall,you are the sunshine in my life"

I am back at it....back at blog,blog,blog..lol.....instead of taking all my problems sitting down, I am facing the things I fear most...."face your fears,live your dreams" yeah it's a sports logo or something.....but I think I am actually progressing instead of regressing into a sorrowful state...thanks to my beautiful and wonderful new friend,her words always give me comfort and keep my spirits high :) thanks S.....I will ask if I can put her name up later....I may not be in contact with her often....but just enough to keep me going and to be positive and look to the future, when we will be neighbors ;) @S: "I will borrow your sugar okay?" It's as sure as the hope that I have that things will be better....I have more work scheduled for Monday....I need to rest more coz...I'm more active these days.The weeds in my garden are overgrown...but it's nothing I can't fix....weedkiller on hand :P the weeds look much better than the carrots..lol pics later :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Fila, my good friend. I thought it was high time I checked your blog, you've been asking me to for a while now! HEHE ahh but life gets busy as i'm sure you know! Good to see you in good spirits, I am happy you seem to be on track! Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete