About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 3 September 2008

"writing in brackets can (not) be ignored"

Today I had nothing much to do so I logged into the dreaded facebook. Pretty scary if you are not one of those socialnet freaks. I had a great time chatting to C and I managed to upload some new pics. I started thinking about how we miss the little things in life and sometimes the seemingly insignificant things...and those things that you forgot about ages ago.....or those people :P I had friend requests from a lot of blasts from my past....I don't like having so many friends it makes me look popular, which I totally am not. I'd like to think that I keep a low profile and anyway the friends that do matter are not usually on facebook. I keep my friends really close to me...almost as close as my family....I was also very emotional today.....I don't have any spanish words for today coz I just don't feel like it.

I sooo need a girlfriend :P

okay okay, spanish word for today : novia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment