About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Monday 22 September 2008

SCYLLA

I have been watching a fair bit of television lately...staying in my dark little room,chatting to strange people....lol and having the two wonderful ladies upstairs make me lunch and dinner. They're awesome! :) WS you're the best! They always invite me up to their room for a "feed" yes, you will find that the kiwi's refer to a meal as a "feed" I wonder if that has anything to do with all the sheep in this country? Anyway, today I had some spicy lamb curry and rice.....Delicioso! Yes Cieart I do know that "Dulce" means sweet in spanish but I don't think I'm that sweet...lol I'm just an average joe and I work hard at trying to be a better man, however, in my current environment, I've just become your typical guy, unfortunately! I am eagerly awaiting class tomorrow because my friends told me that I was the only one who passed our assessment (yeah right!) Since when was I some kinda genius??? I'll have to check with my lecturer tomorrow. I am also asking about the internship program they have on offer. Things are kinda fast paced here, I am also moving back in with my sister until the end of my course because my mom is said so :P Yep, she did....she is "worried" about me here, personally, I think I'm okay but she is concerned about my slow drift into the party lifestyle that she thought I left behind in Fiji.....I thought I did too, it only takes a hot blonde(chica) to reactivate my "guy switch" then, I am disappointed, this will bring an end to my possible lucrative career as a bartender...lol nah! I realized that I love computers more than anyone in my class...I have a passion for computers and technology, most of the time I speek geek (thanks acethepain) people just don't get me! 

Oooh Ooooh today in America Heroes returns for a 3rd season!!! WOOOAAH! yeaaah baby!! haha....wait, that would be tomorrow for you peeps in the US of A! :)

My spanish word for today: Americano (yeah quite boring..this is coffee not americans...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment