About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 14 September 2008

fill in the blanks

I went out again on Friday night....I've had crazy nights out, but this has gotta be the wildest night out ever! I really gotta do something about my party lifestyle.....I got up to some really crazy stuff on Friday, but I didn't remember until today, I was slowly filling in the blanks in my memory. I remembered some things that I probably should forget...lol

I got kicked out of a club, and this was one of the easiest clubs to get into...lmao! My friends had a good laugh that night....the guy at the door had something against me, I think.....it was weird, I went to see the club owner and he let me in again.....then this guy pulled me out again for reasons totally unknown to me, this time I didn't bother complaining, I think he was pissed off that I went over his head....but I didn't care too much about that, I was too happy! :) I also met a spanish chic but her name escapes me right now :( so does her number......sucky!

She said that I was sweet in spanish, actually she called me candy..lol but I don't know, her friend was really nice, I was on fire that night!! haha, I only knew that I had so much fun :) BUT I wouldn't do that EVER again....it really was unlike me, I am trying to figure out why my actions have been out of whack lately, and I think I know, I'm pretty lonely out here.....I mean I've tried to be open minded about the culture and the lifestyle here but I think I am a little too into it, I'm losing myself in all this......I want to be myself again but that requires something to commit myself to, a cause, a purpose so to speak....I have lost my real purpose, but I have had great grades, I checked my results online and I have straight A's for a change, it looks very weird to me...lol but I am happy with my efforts :)

I am very committed to my studies but I still feel like I am lacking something important :( I feel crappy now, I feel like a beer :P I am going to save up for a trip to watch Fiji play in the Wellington 7's :) I hope we kick some Kiwi butt...haha Congratulations to NZ anyway for winning their 6th Tri-Nations title in 7 years! :)

My spanish word for today : Caramelo ;) thats new and hot....haha

3 comments:

  1. My my arn't you are regular party animal! O_o

    And to think back in the days you kept well away from beer :P Bastard guy you hahahaha :D

    coughkalavocough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no i'm not "regular" but I will lay claim to being a party animal! but its this place i tell you..its evil! haha...just ask Ben "yourfren" Ben...we both gone kalavocoughcough...ahem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lost your cajones holmes?
    alcohol never helps anything ... you foster bastard crown biatch bitter cold premium bud

    ReplyDelete