About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 16 September 2008

"The battle for our tomorrow,starts today"




WARNING:POSSIBLE TERMINATOR SARAH CHRONICLES SPOILER!


Come with me if you wanna live! My favorite show is on Season 2, I finally am kissing my boredom goodbye with something to come home too (always something to come home to- Fiji TV's slogan..dunno if they're still using it) This new season comes with a new intro and also a very dramatic first episode really gets me worked up.I actually cried, for two very silly reasons...lol

1. I really missed the show and I didn't want robots to rule the world!
2. I thought that was the end of the hot terminator chic :(

and it was so silly coz robots would never reach a point of singularity, I doubt that it would come to that....and if the hot terminator chic died....the show would have nothing t
o show, it would be called, the humans vs the machines.

Oops! for a brief moment my private server had been open publicly due to some administration i had to carry out...hope nobody saw that :P

Anyway the links to download Season 2 Episode 1 of Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles may be found here: Please subscribe using the subscribe button on the top right hand corner with a valid email (no anonymous subscribers) to receive the passwords to my private server. I am currently working on a layout scheme for a new page called downloads, until then, it looks kinda crude.

Spanish word for today : hasta la vista baby! lol....I know its more than one..but hey its cool :)


You're too hot to die ;) and also too metalic...haha





1 comment:

  1. Do your RL buddies back in Fiji get special treatment/access because we love you so much?? winkwinkcoughcough :P

    Also...you're offering downloading from your server? Pirate Bay recruit or what? :P

    ReplyDelete