About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 30 September 2008

"Am I all alone?? is anybody out there hearing my song??"

My Friday was soooo boring, I felt so lonely in my tiny room, I was going mad...so I decided to check up on this girl who gave me her number a week ago.....a decision I definitely don't regret :) She is fun and so is her sister and their friend!! I had a blast! :D We went for a walk in the park...and we raided the kiddies playground..haha we even ran for elections :P 

I really enjoyed the company, I also really needed it, my boredom was killing me.I made some great new friends and I got to have lunch and dinner and I'm looking forward to more food and wonderful company soon :) thats if I haven't already worn out my welcome...lol

I've been online a while now and I've had something unexpectedly weird happening to me....people are people are emailing me :P I've received really great responses to my work and my writing not that many but just enough to keep me writing happily :) I have only 3 more unit standards left until I graduate so...I'm just buzzing with excitement :) I had my first taste of some great "grey goose" as well....ace always told me that was yummy,and it was....it is french vodka....totally delicious :) a very classy drink,wonderful clarity and flavor!! So yeah, I'm so glad I was rescued from my boredom by three wonderful girls....I am leaving tomorrow so I have a big going away party...my sister is coming over with some drinks!! yeeehaaa! :P   I've been having fun at my place...soo much fun you can't imagine the boredom I face when it is all over...lol it's kinda like a relationship (so I heard :P) you have ups and downs....so today is a down thats why I decided to write..it keeps my mind occupied and somewhat distracted, or should I say focussed? well whatever it is...I'm not that bored :)

I haven't had spoken to my spanish friend lately so I don't really know what I will put as my spanish word for today...but I think I'll use one of the lines she told me to use.I am planning to go to California next year...so I'm looking forward to a great year next year :) my friend who lives upstairs married a guy from the US, they're separated and she has one kid, she is really nice and she says I can visit her when she goes back. She tells me all the wonders of the land of the brave and free....so I'm seriously thinking of checking America out...yes,i bet its a great place....but I have to see for myself :)

Spanish word for today: Caliente - muy caliente ;) haha...laters! :D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're really coming out on your own mate :D Keep up the social networking/partying ;)

    And would you bloody grant me access to your infamous server pleeeeassee? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got a surprise for you lol

    ReplyDelete