About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 11 September 2008

"what is the collective noun for a group of nuts??-an Asylum"

My Dad is coming home...yay! like me, he is just counting the days until he reaches home,but unlike me he gets to airport hop to Amsterdam...AAAAAAAAhhh! Accra and Korea then reach the beautiful international airport in Nadi, Fiji Islands! He emailed me and told me all about it..as if to get me so jealous :P I have always wanted to even just fly through Amsterdam or A'dam (as some people love to write..when they're too lazy to spell it out in full..lol) I also got some great advice last week about my love life from a very well meaning friend :) my fashiondiva thanks for helping me see some light at the end of my narrowminded tunnel :P You're amazing!

I also got a phone call from another long time buddy and he also advised me...or more like slapped me on the back of the head :P lmao! thanks Allen, you know I'm just a sucker for blondes sometimes! haha...and I'm glad they're women..lol

I've enjoyed a fair bit of social activity the past few weeks, I am also going to be promoting my school in the local daily....not local here, local Fiji, so I've been told by my two favorite education consultants back home :) they will also use my pictures in presentations all over the country, sounds really neat but.....I won't get paid :( she talked me into it,lol anyway I love my school :D


My spanish word for today is : Aeropuerto


No comments:

Post a Comment