About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Friday 1 August 2008

"The deal goes down"

Today, I'll get to meet the lovely lady that gave me her number...yay!She has been calling me...getting me all excited about the meet up.LOL@ Wilson...haha...I'm not a kalavo (that is a Fijian word meaning-literally,"rat" but carries a double meaning as a street rat, or a "player" -definitely NOT me! :P) She had been getting me all excited, called me last night to discuss the details, we planned it right down to what we were gonna wear,yeah, we're control freaks :P lol. She is so funny! I finally don't feel so homesick, but probably a little lovesick, the more we talk about it, the more we want to see each other..it's crazy and I think I'm taking this a bit too fast...I can already feel how hard I'll hit the ground,crash and burn,if this all goes horribly wrong and I'm still "going for it" vinaka Wilisoni! :P

well, I have nothing to hide (unlike some people I know..hehe) I'm also thinking of sabotaging my date if I can sense any hint of it going to the shitzel! My plan was to act like a jerk, try to jump to second base immediately, my plan is evil! hehehe...but my chat buddy wrote what if it backfires? lol,I never thought of that....I think I'll just take the most classic advice ever! "Just be yourself" :)

Well, the anticipation has been too much for me......so I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll update my single status if I need to, until then, cherios! (eat them..they're yummy!)

my spanish word for today "el rata" :P



No comments:

Post a Comment