About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Sunday 17 August 2008

"They told me I was gullible, and I believed them"

Its been a long day, I took my usual trip to South Auckland today and again it was soooo cold,raining cats and dogs,apples and pears.....and other furry and delicious things :)

I left my camera back there.....so I'm feeling so stupid. I need my camera for Wednesday. I completed my assignments and I am looking forward to my presentation on "troubleshooting a 3G wireless broadband system" I didn't meet any interesting people this weekend coz the rain had kept me all curled up and comfy in my bed. I watched TV, there is this really cool show I forget the name....its about a bunch of guys and a girl, and they have to try and get the girl...kinda like Joe Millionaire (yes that's how much television I HAVEN'T been watching!) but the twist here is the guys are gay and the girl doesn't know it..lol..that was fun to watch. Also caught Oceans 13 on Sky Box Office and watched a show about food and health....called uhm....whats in our food or something like that. Really cool NZ TV but not something I'd stay in for if there was sunshine outside. I got back to my room all lonely again, to find that my STL friend had sent me an email! She really is a thinker that one.....I can't believe I didn't meet her last time she was in Fiji...well, theres always next vacation! I'm enjoying the city life for now.....I'll have Wednesday off to plunder the riches of this enchanting city :)

I think I may as well put some old pics up.

The ones you didn't see :
I saw this cute little girl next to me in the car wash...she was so curious and kept staring...so I took a pic :) isn't she lovely? very photogenic..unlike.......unlike this dog here....he was also curious and couldn't stop staring..lol :P

My spanish word for today :) feliz!

No comments:

Post a Comment