About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 14 August 2008

"Early to bed,early to rise makes you healthy but socially dead!"

Late nights and early days have been my usual last week.I went out on a really cold wet Friday night. It was really cool ( not just literally) my friends and I hit this place called "D bar" in Auckland Central. I went out coz one of my friends came back from Fiji, we went out to welcome him back. He didn't look too excited to be back in New Zealand haha...I wouldn't be...the weather back home is so warm. What is cold there is not nearly as cold as here. I understand now what my friend Silvie always meant. She used to get excited when the temperature was just 19 or 20 degrees celsius...and I never really got how pleasantly warm that was until I experienced my first winter!

This is my first winter...yes my first,EVER! I've never experienced winter before, at least not the real seasonal stuff. I had so much fun...met so many people at the "D bar" and, I didn't get any phone numbers this time...but I met so many cool people :) I also me
t actual SPANISH people!! yay! This bar was supposedly for South Americans and other non-usual crowds. A fight broke out between the Samoan dudes when we got in but they got kicked out and things were really cool from then on. The DJ was awesome!! I also met the bar owner, bought him a drink and got to talk to this hot bar tender "R" I got her name...she was adorable!

Oh yeah and whatever happened to my date?? It was canceled, too bad, I was really looking forward to it. I don't really mind, there are so many girls out there! Especially in STL ;) I of cos told her that I went out, and she just said, she was glad I had fun. I did,it was also my first night out with my friends from my Institute. I really loved the people in this club! I had a chance to use my spanish...I'm gonna lay low this weekend, spend some time with my sister,take a load off.

I've also been spending alot of time online learning American ;) thanks to fashiongirl* username changed.


I spend too many nights awake and waay too many mornings sleeping! But...It may not be healthy but...it keeps me alive socially. I haven't had much time to think about my assignments but I finished all my programs today and submitted ahead of the deadline which is tomorrow. BIG RELIEF! :)

I'm "cool" as!

My spanish word for today: fresca :)

The sky tower at night.....darn thing wouldn't keep still! :P
MEXICAANS :P lol...the guy on the left everyone keeps calling JT, he does look like Justin :PMy friends and I when things were picking up :) I never realized I was so tall.....

Thats all for now..adios!

2 comments:

  1. the spanish word for cool (not literally as in cold) is guay. why was your date cancelled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Silvie but I didn't mean cool as in cool,I wrote about cold as in literally!lol....but thats okay,guay sounds gay to me..lol :P My date got canceled coz she had to attend a farewell party and she could have invited me but we both agreed that I am not ready to meet her family or friends just yet.

    ReplyDelete