About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Wednesday 6 August 2008

"I don't know,what do you wanna do?, I don't know,whatever you wanna do?,I don't know...."

Despite the "I don't know,what do you wanna do?, I don't know,whatever you wanna do?,I don't know....", part my date went really well :) my sis offered to drop me off and stake her out :P but that all went to the crapper when I met her...I was so intensely blown away by her...she was dressed up really "lightly" that night...I found that ironic because she asked me to wear something warm...coz the weather in the South is cold..hehe, she looked great and I just stood there like an idiot.lol. All I could say was...uhm...meet my sister and I pointed to them hiding out in the car to see what she looked like...oh yeah and my sister later told me "I like this one,she isn't like one of those other tramps" :O I was a little shocked,but fair enough,I know she doesn't like my other friends, and she doesn't have to :P

...well, we went to watch "Get Smart" :) - this was my choice,I think? she kept asking me..so what do you wanna watch?? then I say, oh I don't know what do you wanna watch?? (only fair coz she was paying for the whole thing!) aaaah you can't have a first date without being undecided! :P anyway it was an awesome movie...with classic lines from the show! I really had a good laugh...but I made one teeny weeny mistake, I didn't get the hint when it was dropped (or so she thought I didn't :P) When we got back to the car she said she wanted to hold my hand...and perhaps she was a little disappointed that I didn't but I wanted to hold her hand too but....I didn't want to do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable....we almost argued about the whole thing and in the end we did hold hands....in her car....after the movie! :P what a strange date! hehehe....anyway,I knew she was dropping the hint but I didn't do it and that kinda sucked,I just didn't feel like it :( ...my sister wanted me to have fun and so did all my friends, and I just acted like a stone wall, I'm not surprised if she doesn't want to ever see me anymore :P

So after that,I decided to turn things around by being all into it....so we went for "Wendy's" and she paid for everything,I did protest to her generosity but to no avail...I like her independence, it is truly something I want in a woman, she put on some music to get us in the mood and then....we kept talking about kissing until we eventually did kiss :P I was so nervous,we then talked some more about our little age difference..she is 26 going on 27...and I'm 24 but I didn't care, I liked her and we did have great conversation and she was funny and I was funnier :P After talking so much,she was tired or so I thought....she takes me home (yes she drives me...there is something so wrong with this picture :P) Its pouring, coz there has been a storm passing through and so I stay in the car and we start talking again....then I kiss her goodbye, and then, I kiss her goodbye again...then it was totally crazy! BUT yes, BUT, it stopped there coz....she said she wouldn't go any further! which was of cos...great news for me...but I wanted to test her ;) hehehee.....and I can say she passed my test :) She left and I went to my room and just lay there thinking about everything...it all felt like a dream! It was nice...so yep,it was cool.

so that was it...end of date:) If I had to rate it using 5 stars....I'd give it 4 and a half stars :)...and I can honestly say its THE BEST DATE EVER! since it was my only date :P ...now I'm back here in my room in da city....just typing out my blog...but it was so lifeless back at my sisters place....with something that my South African friend likes to call "internetlessness" WoW! I hope thats an actual word :P I went all low tech using my Nokia 3220 to post a comment on my friends blog ...nice :)

back to class tomorrow! yuck :(

1 comment:

  1. long story short...

    you played the stereotypical female type on a first date... in Hollywood flicks

    xD

    Jokes aside :p great to hear that you enjoyed yourself ^__^

    ReplyDelete