About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 7 August 2008

"I'm down with the sickness but I'm not disturbed"

I got really sick all of a sudden,must have been due to the intensive make out session last Friday! lol...if only I believed in passing germs that way. Did you know that you actually spread more germs shaking someones hand, rather than kissing them? yep, thats one interesting fact.Interesting but useless! People will do what they normally do, and if you normally greet your friends by kissing them...by all means...spread less germs!

Okay enough about useless things. I am still sick and I have an assignment due tomorrow. I have applied for an extension and it has been approved so I am planning to sleep the whole day, wake up...write about my dreams and then sleep again in the evening....it will be so much fun if I somehow am able to remember it :P

I went to see a doctor today and he said that it was probably because I skipped an injection 2 weeks ago. I didn't get my regular injections...I missed one injection and now I'm coughing my lungs out!

I feel yucky, and it is such a bad time to be sick right now since I've been asked out on a second date. I hate to disappoint ;) Oh yeah and Allen is right...I did feel like I was in a typical Hollywood scene, except for playing "the stereotypical female type on a first date" I am now looking forward to a totally smashing second date. And this time I will try to make up for my lack of intensity last week.

We'll be watching the new Batman : Dark Knight which stars the late Heath Ledger. It should be fun! The date, and if that's not fun then I'm sure the movie will be a killer! :)

My sister took me to this Chinese restaurant to get the best soup in Auckland South.When we got there I noticed some amazing work...some really cool graffiti, this wall had style and a bit of class. I really liked it.

It was different from the typical tagging that goes on in the South. It costs the Auckland City Council some NZD$1.85 million on the eradication of graffiti vandalism through its Zero Tolerance to Graffiti vandalism programme. This is a serious problem. I've seen walls and walls of turf sigs and gang signs and what not! There was a law passed here to ban the sale of spray cans to minors under the age of 18. It is something that has a big following, with hundreds of underground networks doing coordinated hits on spaces that seemingly need decoration,however, these tags were different. They were actually eyecatching for me, but were they legal? I don't know....enjoy :)

looks very interesting...if only I could read it :P



3 comments:

  1. The last one is easy...

    "SUVA"

    :O it's a sign! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!vinaka Allen.It really looks like it says "SUVA" or maybe it is some kinda weird social experiment,where you see only what you want to see?

    ReplyDelete