About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Tuesday 29 July 2008

"More than words- The Love Guru Review!"

I was pretty busy last week,went to watch "The Love Guru" not really my kinda humor,this movie was so full of sexual implications that it was hard not to think about sex the whole movie....it was more about sex than about Love...but I loved the music! I thought it was a beautiful blend of western and Indian culture and humor,even if it seemed racist to some,I don't think about it that way,it highlights the typical Indian ways...I really loved the musical bits, it was awesome :)

heres a taste of it :)



Saying "I love you"
Ish not da verds I vant to hear from you
It's not that I vant you
Not to say it but if you only knooh
How easay!
It vould be to show me how you feel (tap tap)
More dan verrds
Is all you hav to do to make it real
den you vouldn't have to saay
dat You love me
Cause I'd already knoh!
La di da de di da di dai dai dai
More dan verds!
Da de di dum di do di di dai diyup beauty da!
More dan verds!

I also loved Jessica Alba in the movie...she was so hot and was probably the sweetest person in the movie.Justin Timberlake was totally disgusting! What a creep!lol...maybe he is like that in real life..who knows?

I also went out and painted the town red and black with my friends :)I went to a bar and only just met this girl and she gave me her number out of nowhere! I was totally caught off guard....but I was happy to take it down ;)
My friend said he was trying to get her number before that...but he was dancing with her friend when I got there...anyway,I thought she was interesting,sitting all beautiful in her corners staring at people...I still don't know what made her give me her number...but I think it had something to do with her having to leave early...

My friends are calling me a stud but I think I'm more of a dud than a stud...but maybe things are changing for me :) I still would prefer to be single for a lot longer...if i can hold it:P


1 comment: