About Me

My photo
I am a writer, chef and IT Consultant. I enjoy writing about my personal accomplishments and helping people learn new skills.

Thursday 24 April 2008

"All in good time"

I'm learning so much in school and also about this beautiful country :) I met two really lovely ladies that run a hostel closer to my school and I'm hoping to move there next month. Although some well meaning friends have advised me against moving because of the "party nature" and openness of the kiwis :P I was afraid of that! but I have more pressing reasons to move there. I will get access to the internet and also more privacy since I will be living alone, but I will have to be more responsible and will have to put my managment skills to good use! I will also save approximately 1hour and 15 minutes of travel time also expenses will be much less but I guess it will be evened out by the cost of food here, which is more expensive because it is closer to the city centre. I will also miss "train girl" :(


I have thought about this and I will decide next month when I am in a better financial position to make such a decision :P


I got an email from http://www.verveearth.com/ and apparently my blog has made some noise with the people at verveearth :) "We are searching the internet for the world's best blogs by geography, and we found yours for Fiji" Yipeee :) thanks Clayton and I am only too happy to be a beta user!



Anyway here are my photographic updates :P

A beautiful New Zealand morning.....for me at least :P


Something warm to start your day with :P my sis has been very liberal with my Midori...grrrr!



See what I mean about the cars???
I am enjoying my time and I won't let missing home stop me from experiencing New Zealand at its best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment